I’ll be honest – I had no idea what artisan soap was until I started making it.
I spent so much time formulating the perfect body cream and lotion to moisturize my skin that I paid little attention to what I was using to cleanse my skin. It was only natural that making cleansing products would be my next step. When I set out to make soap, my goal was just to make a bar of soap.
But . . . I’m a creative at heart, so I stood no chance against the enticing vibrant colors and swirls that embody artisan soap.
As I embarked on my new creative journey, I quickly realized that artisan soap was much more than vibrant colors and breathtaking swirls. Artisan soap is designed and handcrafted by artists adding great care into each bar they create in small batches. Each batch has its own personality, and no two pieces are exactly the same. Months of planning go into what every bar will look like; pairing the perfect design with just the right fragrance to tell a story or to make a statement.
And on the inside of each bar are carefully selected ingredients that create an amazing and long-lasting bar of soap. Our artisan soap is formulated to create a luxurious cleanser for your skin without stripping it. Loaded with skin-loving oils like coconut, olive, palm, and shea and cocoa butter to intensely nourish your skin, leaving it looking supple, and feeling refreshed.
The plant-based oils and butters we use are rich in fatty acids, nutrients, and antioxidants, coupled with oatmeal, creamy coconut milk, and aloe vera which bring soothing and calming qualities to our soap.
In other words, our artisan soap isn’t just pretty, our formula creates a luxuriously creamy foam sensation to treat your skin to the highest quality of cleaning experience.
Let’s look at the advantages and benefits of its highlighted ingredients:
Our soap doesn’t just clean your skin, our recipe is formulated to reduce dryness and squeaky clean feeling you get with regular soap.
- Our soap includes a mixture of Cocoa and Shea butter which have excellent emolliency, to actively replenishes moisture to your skin.
- Coconut, Olive, and Palm oils contribute a rich fatty acid content that promotes intense hydration.
- Our natural soaping process produced Glycerin - a potent humectant that binds moisture to the skin, as a by-product. Glycerin draws water into the outer layer keeping the skin plump and hydrated for long periods of time.
- Colloidal Oatmeal possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known for its soothing and calming qualities. It is thought to mediate anti-inflammatory activity, soothing inflamed, dry, and itchy skin.
- Aloe vera contains powerful moisturizing, soothing and anti-aging benefits leaving skin more resilient and supple. Aloin- a compound in Aloe Vera exhibits anti-inflammatory activity as well.
- The addition of coconut cream gives our soap a rich and creamy lather – which conditions your skin as you cleanse.
NATURAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANSING ROUTINE
Upgrading your self-cleansing routine to include soap with artisanal elements helps you not only your skin feels better but also to choose a more natural and sustainable lifestyle approach.
- Our soaps contain safe and natural ingredients that effectively cleanse your skin without irritation and dehydration. Therefore, when you use our natural bar soap, you are using artisan soap with the freshest cleaning power.
- We use phthalate-free fragrance oils to scent our soaps, and fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins and other potentially hazardous chemicals.
- Our products do not contain harsh chemicals and non-biodegradable materials, it is gentle on both your skin and the environment.
- We take pride in sourcing a majority of our natural ingredients locally to support local businesses and to ensure maximum effectiveness and freshness.
At Milk & Bubbles each bar is unique, beautiful, luxurious, and beneficial. Treat your skin to the ultimate cleansing experience! Bundle and save with our Artisan Soap Bundle!